I am not quite sure how useful this is in finding a primary care giver, and whether their use of technology is more important than more fundamental attributes of competence and empathy. While the first two may reflect more the US healthcare environment, with its private sector orientation, the remaining questions are of more general application. The questions are:
- Do you have electronic health records?
- Do you have patient portals?
- Do you recommend any health or medical apps to patients?
- Do you recommend genetic testing?
- Do you recommend specific, reliable and informative Internet websites for me?