- Stop trying to read every update
- Organize your incoming information (I need to try this)
- Use time wisely
- Look into using a third-party Twitter client
- Leverage your e-mail newsletters (I do some of this)
- Look for relevant Tweetchats
…. do not be afraid that being on social media will inundate you with useless information and eat up any and all free time. There are ways to compress and increase the efficiency of your social media use to ensure that you find what you want to find, share what you think is relevant, and make meaningful connections with other users.