Not a bad list. But of course if you are reading this, you already are connected 🙂
- Learn more about your health problems and how best to manage them.
- Become an informed and active participant in decisions about your health.
- Remain independent and in your own home longer.
- Maintain an electronic personal medical record with everything in one place for easy access.
- Enhance emotional health and longevity by staying socially connected to friends and family.
- Communicate directly with your doctors by e-mail or Skype.
- Have a technologically based home visit by sending vital information, like blood pressure, heart rate and oxygen saturation, digitally to your doctor.
- Find and facilitate access to medical specialists.
- Identify the best Medicare options for your needs.
- Order prescriptions and groceries online.
- Develop an at-home fitness program tailored to your needs and limitations.
- Find recipes and menus suited to your tastes, availability and nutritional requirements.