The list of areas for research proposals from the LLS. From my narrow (and self-interested) perspective, nice to see mantle cell lymphoma on the list:
- Novel therapeutics for patients with non-cutaneous T-cell malignancies;
- Introduction of novel agents in the treatment of patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and mantle cell lymphoma;
- Therapies for patients with myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) who have failed hypomethylating agents;
- Therapies for new targets such as bromodomains, methylation and other epigenetic approaches for patients with high-risk myeloma;
- Research that addresses long-term and late effects of blood cancer therapies.