A good summary list, and explanations of why they are myths. Does not change the fundamental advice of exercise, healthy eating choices, abstain from smoking, and drink in moderation. The list:
- You can catch a cold from being too cold.
- You will get blind if you read in low light.
- In order to tan, you must burn first.
- Muscle turns to fat if you don’t use it.
- Alcohol kills brain cells.
- People are fat because they don’t exercise.
- Birth control/HPV vaccine/etc leads to more sex.
- Women need annual pap smears starting from age 18.