My current round of favourite blogs are (no particular order):
- Arun with a View: Eclectic and informed mix of political analysis and movie reviews.
- The Franco-American Flophouse: An eclectic mix of expatriate life and cancer.
- Sunrise Rounds: Best oncologist blog I have come across with a mix of the practical and philosophical.
- Rehabilitate Your Heart: While focused on heart disease, good general health and other tips.
- Thoughtful Pastor: As the name says, reflective observations on faith and society.
- White Coat Underground: One of my favourite opinionated doctor blogs.
- Respectful Insolence: Sharp and often funny analysis of complementary and alternative medicine.
- Tersia Berger: Powerful testimony of a mother caring for her terminally ill daughter.
- Take Back Teal: While focussed on ovarian cancer, good common sense approach relevant to other cancers.
- Thinking Out Loud: Interesting observations and reflections on another lymphoma journey.
“The rules for this award are the following (applies to all nominees):
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different! When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect. Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, then you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!”